Wednesday, March 15, 2017

FAHRENHEIT 451

At first I didn't think I would like this book but the more I read I enjoy the book the author is very descriptive of the details. You could picture what he is talking about and make a scene very thrilling without having to make it a big climax it could be small and it will still be very thrilling. Also on what he has about the technology is pretty cool and amazing on how he could have imagine all of that before they were invent or before they are invent. Also how the book that world and reality are opposite that how it seems to me and they are still some similarities. The girl catches my attention on how she is curious about a lot of things. but it a bad thing and how she made the fireman have emotion and start asking the same questions he was asked by the girl. When he thought she was weird asking those type of questions. She made him think about his life and what was going on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment