Monday, December 12, 2016

fall semester final essay prompt

They use ethos, pathos, and logos in their each creative way that catches the readers attention. They use ethos for the credibility for trust so the readers can trust the author and what they have to say. Then pathos for emotions of the readers to get them attach to feel what the author wants them to feel and imagine to use their imagination. Lastly logos to use logic to back up their work and give them reasons to trust them consistency. These things come to my mind when reading something, like how could I apply them and use them.

The students have intrinsic to do good in school and to help them self in life to make people help like their parents or extrinsic to prove other people wrong who doubt them. The poets show extrinsic motivation, because they are motivate by the world to shape it and point out fraud and name the unnameable are needed by the world. I'm intrinsic about sports to be the best to strive but for school I'm extrinsic for my parents to make them happy and that I'm doing good in school. Students also  want to be the best in their class so they are self motivated to make their teachers and parents happy. Or they are motivated by something out of school that they need to do good in school to be able to do what they like.

That was me being a poet and saying what I learn and know. Showing what I have learn and connecting it to my life in some little way. Also how my mind thinks when reading a book or a quoteT from an author there are all these little things to look for because they have meaning and the author chose to write that way. That is how I could put it what I have learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment